Retreat in Korčula Town with yoga sessions at secluded places of the Island
Situated on the outskirts of Korčula town, the main center of the Korčula island, with amazing views of the sea and mediterranean life, you can enjoy a full retreat program with yoga direct at the sea, in olive groves and other secluded places or beaches.
6 – 13 June 2020
5 – 12 September 2020
You can book single or double rooms in an old stone house. All of the rooms have their own bath. Terrace with view and closeness to the old town of Korčula make this retreat house perfect for a joyfull Mediterranean holiday with yoga and meditation.
Mojca Bajt studied at Arhanta Yoga Ashram Netherlands, wich is a part of Arhanta Yoga Ashram India. This is a center for yoga teacher trainings and advanced yoga teacher trainings based at the teachings of Sivananda and the ancient principles and philosophy of classical yoga.
Prices (per person):
€ 1182.- June Retreat, double room with double bed, suitable for couple, friends and family
€ 1225.- June Retreat, shared double room
€ 1315.- June Retreat, single room
€ 1248.- September Retreat*, double room with double bed, suitable for couple, friends and family
€ 1275.- September Retreat, shared double room
€ 1425.- September Retreat, single room
*this retreat takes place in a new upgraded accommodation
– daily energizing morning yoga classes, meditation and breathing excercises
– restorative yoga sesseions in the evening
– vegetarian, vegan and raw food (breakfast, lunch and dinner), fish upon request
– boat tour around the Korcula archipelago, with dinner on the boat and evening Yoga class at one of the secluded islets
– transfers from/to Korcula harbour to/from the accommodation
– visit to organic honey bee farm, learning about amazing life of bees, with picnic
– hikings on the island
– visit to biodiverse ecological olive grove farm with wild mediterranean herbs workshop
– excursion to the national nature park Island Mljet