This retreat is specially designed to (re)discover the teaching of the five elements in the nature and ourselves. Daily yoga and meditation program, aswell activities like biking, hiking, windsurfing or stand up paddle, make a perfect combination of a retreat and holiday.
6 – 12 June
13 – 19 June
20 – 26 June
27 June – 3 July
Accommodation and Food:
In the retreat house at the outskirts of the beautiful istrian town Rovinj, you can find peace, space and the community of yogis. There are mostly double rooms, suitable for two, who can share a double bed. One single room and one triple room are possible aswell. Double rooms can be booked as single rooms.
In this package breakfast and lunch are included, freshly perpared vegetarian and vegan meals.
Natali Podner is a physiotherapist, masseuse and yoga teacher during the retreat. She is a certified yoga instructor in ashtanga, vinyasa and yin yoga, but practicing and leading many different styles as well. After sport adventures, you might enjoy one of her Thai yoga massages or amazing oil massages.
Marin Vayu is a yogi, adventure guide, nature lover and a true mystic, teaching the Five Elements. He has been in the world of yoga for over 20 years. Marin was many times to India where he learned different methods to teach. He is the author of several books about Five Elements Knowledge During the retreat you can join him for sport adventures, yoga and meditation.
€ 1100.- 1 person in a shared twin/ or triple room
€ 1350- single room
– 6 nights‘ accommodation
– daily breakfast and lunch (vegetarian or vegan and mostly organic)
– 5 different types of yoga classes, meditations, and lectures
– all adventure tours, gear, and instructions
– free use of bicycles for all 6 days
– snack at the welcome evening
– dinner: Most guests prefer to visit the town for dinner, or you can make dinner in our guesthouse. All guests will have access to the common kitchen. Some apartments have a private kitchen.
– visiting biodynamic-organic farm 15€ pp
– massages from 70 € (75 – 90 min)
– pick-up from the airport (about 60€)
– taxi from the bus station or harbour (price upon request)