In this retreat near Split, direct at the sea you can come back to yourself easily with yoga, meditation and relaxed hiking in the surrounding area. You´ll feel regenerated and centered.
18. – 22. Mai
2. – 6. Juni
16. – 20. Juni
22. – 26. September
Accommodation and Food:
The retreat house, just few meters from the sea, offers double and single rooms. Yoga is practiced in the yoga shala with the sea view, enjoying sunrises and sunsets. The meals you can prepare by yourself in the two kitchens or book addionally brunch and dinner from the local eating places.
Katarina Pelivan not only a yoga teacher, but actual windsurfing champion of Croatia. She is passionate about surfing, free climbing and hiking aswell. Her yogastyle is a combination of ashtanga yoga after the teachings of Pattabhi Jois, Vinyasa Flow Yoga and classical Hatha Yoga.
In the price from 450 € is included:
– 4 overnights/5 days in the chosen accommodation
– yoga and meditation sessions
– coffee, tea and water in the retreat house
– free parking spots
– free WiFi
– tourist sojourn tax
Additionally it´s possible to book:
– brunch and/or dinner
– boatstrip to the neighbouring places
– excursions to Split, Šibenik or Trogir, Krka Waterfalls
– SUP-lessons (equipment possible to rent)
– windsurf-lessons (equipment possible to rent)
– hiking equipement and special hike tours
– transfer from/to airport