During this retreat you can explore practices that will bring you back into a state of balance and help you evoke your natural beauty, resilience and connection to your very true self. The daily morning yoga sadhana will tune you up, give focus on each chakra, related glands and organs. „Chakra work“ brings awareness to different states of consciousness, associated with each energy center that governs the way a person thinks, feels and acts. Practice will incorporate yoga postures, pranayama (breathing), mantra, mudra (hand gestures) and affirmations.
18 – 24 July 2021
Accommodation and Food:
You´ll be accommodated in single or double room, as well as cottages in the secluded village of Dol, Hvar Island. Evening and Stipe are retreat hosts taking care for an unforgettable retreat experiences since 17 years. The rooms are cosy, tastefully decorated with yogic and spiritual details, incorporated into the typical croatian mediterranean flair. There is a half board with rich vegetarian breakfast and dinner with vegan options as well.
Evening Marie is the co-founder of this insider tip retreat on Hvar island, with over 20-years of experience teaching holistic lifestyle tools through her visionary project called „Suncokret“ (Sunflower). Evening has trained in various yoga styles and traditions, in both Europe and India, including Suryasakti Yoga (an Ashtanga-Vinyasa-based practice), Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan, and the Integrated Approach to Yoga Therapy, as taught by Yogacharya Saji at the International Vasishta Yoga Research Foundation in India. As a certified Yoga Therapist, Reiki Master, Bioenergy Therapist and Quantum-Touch Healer, Evening is passionate about sharing the more subtle, healing powers of yoga and complementary holistic practices, as the means to conducting a balanced and blissful life.
Face Yoga Instructor:
Spela Koderman has been interested in living a healty lifestyle since she was a teenager. Her main interests are hormone yoga, taoist practices, energy medicine and traditional chinese medicine. In 2014 Spela had her first encounter with face yoga and loved its beneficial effects so much that she decided that more people should have access to this knowledge. A year later she became a certified face yoga instructor. She is well aware that each face is unique and therefore she guarantees an individual approach to each participant in her courses. Her biggest reward is her clients‘ enthusiasm when seeing the change they have achieved in a fairly short period of time.
Rooms / Suites:
€ 960.- 6 nights in a private single room
€ 1050.- 6 nights in a suite for one person
€ 990.- 6 nights in a master suite, price per person
€ 930.- 6 nights, per person, in a cottage for 3
€ 1050.- 6 nights, per person, in a cottage for 2
€ 870.- 6 nights, per person, in a shared cottage for 4
What is included in the package:
– 6 nights accommodation
– daily vegetarian/vegan breakfast with no gluten options and other dietary requierments
– dalmatian vegetarian/vegan dinners (except dining out in the local restaurants)
– yogaclasses in the mornings
– daily face yoga workshops
– organic beauty product making workshop
– organic spa workshop
– water, mineral water, tea, and herbal drinks at each meal aswell free access to the tea corners/herbs to make your own
– free use of a beach towel & foam mat (if you can´t carry your own)
– free consultation with a holistic lifestyle coach
– chakra test to assess your overall state of being
– transfers from & to the Stari Grad Port (depending on arrival, arrangable for more people at once)
– organized tours in the surroundings
– local tourist taxes (sojourn tax and registration)
What can you book additionally:
– 60-minute One-to-One Face Yoga Training Session: assessment of your face gravitation type + critical face areas, € 50.-
- personalized Face Yoga Program including consultation, assessment of your face gravitation type + critical face areas, 3 x 40-minute face yoga training, support materials for continued home practice, € 150.-
14-21 Days Package Offer:
If you like to spend 2 or 3 weeks in a raw, do this, because new informations and practices need at least 21 days to „get under the skin“ and become a part of your daily life. So you have the possibility to book 1-2 additional retreat weeks with different program and great discounts:
Book 2 event weeks and receive 1 free cross-over night (Saturday) + 10 % discount on your selected package
Book 3 event weeks (with different topics according to the event program) and receive 2 free cross-over nights (Saturdays) + 20 % discount on your selected package!
How to rech to Stari Grad, Hvar Island:
Plane/Train/Bus/Car to Split
Ferry to Stari Grad, Hvar (1 hour)
Dubrovnik (Bus to Split about 4 hours)
Zadar (Bus to Split about 3 and a half hours)