In this retreat you can learn something about the ancient knowledge of the five elements yoga and participate in the sport adventures like windsurfing, kayak, bike, hike and stand up paddle.
1 – 7 August
8 – 14 August
15 – 21 August (full!)
22 – 28 August
Accommodation and Food:
In the Retreat Haus at the calm outskirts of Rovinj, there are double, triple and single rooms aswell apartments (good for two people bookings). Every room is connected to one of the elements: Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space.
Marin Vayu – is the cofounder of the retreat and the concept of the retreat with spord adventure and ancient teaching about the five elements. He wrote a book about the five elements yoga aswell, translated in English. He is the yoga and meditation teacher and accompaign you during the sport activities, even if you are not a sport expert.
Natali Podner – is the cofounder of the retreat. She is a yoga teacher and teaches Ashtanga, Vinyasa and Yin Yoga. During the retreats she is offering thai massages aswell.
€ 1100.- (per person in shared double room)
€ 1350.- (single room)
What is included:
– 6 overnights in a choosen accommodation
– vegetarian/vegan breakfast daily
– 5 lunches
– 2 light vegetarian-vegan dinners
– yogalectures about the five elements
– sport tours, gear
– bike rent for retreat time
– one boat excursion
– pick-up from Rovinj bus station on Sunday at 16:00
– drop to Rovinj bus station on Saturday 12:00
What can you book additionally:
– massages (70-90 Min € 70.-)
– visiting to the biodynamic-organic farm
– airport transfer (booking in advance)