This retreat is specially designed to (re)discover the teaching of the five elements in the nature and ourselves. Daily yoga and meditation program, as well activities like biking, hiking, windsurfing or stand up paddle, make a perfect combination of a retreat and holiday.
4 – 10 June 2023
11 – 17 June 2023 (more active program)
18 – 24 June 2023
25 June – 1 July 2023 (more active program)
Accommodation and Food:
In the retreat house at the outskirts of the beautiful istrian town Rovinj, you can find peace, space for yourself as well enjoy the community of yogis. The rooms are mostly suitable for two persons bookings (double rooms with double bed), but double rooms can be booked as single rooms.
The food (brunch and three dinners) consists of freshly perpared vegetarian and vegan meals. Three evenings are free to explore the local cuisine if you like.
Natali Podner is a physiotherapist, masseuse and yoga teacher during the retreat. She is a certified yoga instructor in ashtanga, vinyasa and yin yoga, but practicing and leading many different styles as well. After sport adventures, you might enjoy one of her Thai yoga massages or amazing oil massages.
Marin Vayu is a yogi, adventure guide, nature lover and a true mystic, teaching the Five Elements. He has been in the world of yoga for over 20 years. Marin was many times to India where he learned different methods to teach. He is the author of several books about Five Elements Knowledge During the retreat you can join him for sport adventures, yoga and meditation.
€ 1250.- per person in a shared double room
€ 1500- single room
– 6 nights‘ accommodation
– daily brunch (vegetarian or vegan and mostly organic)
– three dinners
– tea, coffee, water, and fruits unlimited in the retreat house
– yoga classes, meditations, and lectures
– all adventure tours, gear, and instructions
– boatt excursion
– free use of bicycles for all 6 days
– pick up from Rovinj bus station on Sunday at 16:00
– drop to Rovinj bus station on Saturday 12:00
– tourist local sojourn taxes
– 3 dinners: Most guests prefer to visit the town for dinner, or you can make dinner in the guesthouse. Some apartments have a private kitchen.
– visiting biodynamic-organic farm 15€ pp
– massages from 70 € (75 – 90 min)
– pick-up from the airport (about 65€ booking in advance)
– taxi from the bus station or harbour (price upon request)