This retreat is especially designed to (re)discover the teaching of the five elements in the nature and ourselves. Daily yoga and meditation program, as well activities like biking, hiking, windsurfing or stand up paddle, make a perfect combination of a spiritual retreat and sport adventure.
3 – 9 July 2022
10 – 16 July 2022
17 – 23 July 2022
24 – 30 July 2022
Accommodation and Food:
In the retreat house at the outskirts of the beautiful istrian town Rovinj, you can find peace, space and the community of international yogis. There are mostly double rooms, suitable for two, who can share a double bed. Double rooms can be booked as single rooms as well.
In this package daily brunch and three dinners are included, freshly prepared vegetarian and vegan meals. On one evening it is possible to have a fish menue.
Natali Podner is a physiotherapist, masseuse and yoga teacher during the retreat. She is a certified yoga instructor in ashtanga, vinyasa and yin yoga, but practicing and leading many different styles as well. After sport adventures, you might enjoy one of her Thai yoga massages or amazing oil massages.
Marin Vayu is a yogi, adventure guide, nature lover and a true mystic, teaching the Five Elements. He has been in the world of yoga for over 20 years. Marin was many times to India where he learned different methods to teach. He is the author of several books about Five Elements Knowledge During the retreat you can join him for sport adventures, yoga and meditation.
€ 1100.- per person in a shared double room
€ 1350.- private single room
– 6 nights’ accommodation
– vegetarian or vegan and mostly organic daily brunch
– 3 dinners
– yoga classes, meditations and lectures
– all adventure tours, gear and instructions
– boat excursion
– free use of bicycles for all 6 days
– pick-up from Rovinj bus station on Sunday at 16:00
– drop to Rovinj bus station on Saturday 12:00
– tourist sojourn local taxes
– 3 dinners at the retreat house (Most guests prefer to visit the town for dinner but you can make dinner in the retreat guesthouse.)
– visiting biodynamic-organic farm
– massages 75 – 90 min, from € 70.-
– airport transfer (about € 60.-, need to be booked in advance)
Diesen Retreat an jemanden zum Weihnachten, Geburtstag oder einfach so verschenken?