This short but great quality yoga time, on one of the most beautiful Croatian islands, is the best for you if you want to experience a real joy boost. In a serene retreat house and secluded places of the island there will be two yoga classes daily, meditations, healthy vegetarian, vegan and raw food, detox juices and a 60 min traditional ayurvedic yoga massage.
2 – 5 June 2022
Accommodation and Food:
Lovely stone house built in a typical Dalmatian Korculan style, completely renovated, just few meters from the sea. Most rooms and a large dining area are overlooking the sea. There are four double rooms (single or double occupancy possible) and two twin rooms (double occupancy only). Most rooms have their private bathroom, two rooms have shared bathroom.
You will be enjoying three meals daily; a healthy, seasonal, organic vegetarian/vegan/raw food, prepared by an experienced chef. Fruit and vegetables served during your stay will be a locally-grown, seasonal, organic foods from a small local ecological farms and gardens, combined with mediterranean freshly picked herbs. Food served will be vegetarian, vegan and raw but since we are on the Mediterranean coast with its fresh catch-of-the-day, fish and seafood can be occasionally served upon your request or during the culinary tour.
Mojca Bajt has studied Yoga at Arhanta Yoga Ashram Netherlands, as part of the Indian Arhanta Yoga Ashram and has yoga teaching experience for more than 10 years. Her yoga classes consists of traditional yoga and the fusion of various styles,, with emphasis on breathing techniques – pranayama. Each session has time devoted to meditation, self awareness and consciousness. While strengthening your body, you will be balancing your mind simultaneously. In her classes, she teaches her students to be in the present moment, to explore themselves and to empower themselves.
Previous to becoming a full time Yoga teacher, she has been working for years in business corporate management, but the desire of changing her life style got stronger, ripened and resulted in pursuit of becoming full time yoga teacher.
Over the last couple of years Mojca resides and teaches in Amsterdam, Paris and Croatia.
€ 1395.- price for 2 persons in a double room with double bed (€ 697,50.- per person)
€ 725.- (per person), shared double room with twin beds
€ 795.- single room
– 3 nights accommodation
– 4 days guidance of the retreat leader
– 2 yoga classes daily -morning and evening classes
– healthy vegetarian, vegan or raw food meals 3 times per day (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners)
– nutritional advice from the chef
– morning detox juices and herbal teas
– welcoming gift containing mediterranean essential oils
– 60 minutes ayurvedic yoga massage
– hiking tours around the Korcula island
– private boat tour to secluded beaches with yoga class on secluded island, fish dinner on the boat inclusive
– visit to ecological olive grove, learn about medical and culinary use of Mediterranean wild herbs and about biodynamic agriculture
– yoga class in a beautiful surrounding of olive grove
– organic dinner or lunch (garden to table), in the 17th century old stone house owned by a local „herbal lady“
– transfer from/to the port of Korcula to/from the accommodation on arrival and departure day
– organic toiletries; soap, body wash
– local tourist sojourn tax