In this weekend you will experience hiking across the island of Krk, intervewawed with meditation and Mindfulness concept. At the beginning of the morning meditation practice there will be pranayama, yogic breathing techniques. Surrounded by pure nature, enjoying hiking paths with incredible views and a combination of Krk vegetation and sea salt aerosols, this weekend is a real life force boost. The group is going to visit some of the oldest towns of the island like Krk, Baška and Vrbnik and some of the highlights of the island: Moon Plateau and the highest peak of the island Obzova.
26 – 29 May 2022
Bookings until 25th April 2022
Accommodation and Food:
Boutique hotel and retreat venue Osma offers double and single rooms, with freshly prepared half- or full board. It can host 24 persons in eleven double rooms and two single rooms, with the possibility of five additional sleeping places in the beautifully renovated little stone villa.
Daily you will enjoy breakfast and dinner, if weather permits also outdoors at the terrace with views.
On the arrival and departure day there will be lunch. For hiking hours, every participant will get lunch to take with.
Mindfulness Workshop Facilitator:
Zineta Vilman obtained her MSc from the Faculty of Economy in Ljubljana. The subject of her thesis was „Mindfulness – As Important Factor in the Development of Sustainable Leadership“. She has more than 30 years of business experience in various fields which has consolidated her strong belief that good relationships and respect for the humand wellbeing, environment and self are the fundation of success for both: the organisation and individuals. She is the creator of her own „Program for Sustainable Leadership“. Today she is an independet business consultant, lecturer, mentor, NLP practitioner and NLP coach.
– 3 nights accommodation
– daily meditation and mindfulness concept
– welcome lunch on arrival day
– lunch on the last retreat day
– water, fruits, homemade bread and olive oil available all day at the retreat venue
– 3 guided hikes (each 2,5 – 5 hours)
– walk along the sea („Paradise Path“) on arrival day
– 3 breakfasts
– 3 dinners
– lunch prepared for each participant to take with on hike
– on the 2nd day of the retreat, there is a possibility to experience Zipline Edison on the way back from the hike tour (only by prior arrangement)
– additional drinks
– tourist tax (€ 1,50 per Person/day)