This holiday weekend you´ll enjoy a beautiful blend of sacred morning Yoga Sadhana, guided meditations, delicious food, sacred pilgrimage and prayer, local festivity, and a chakra life mapping session (done in a group), in a holistic celebration of Easter that combines ancient spiritual practices with local customs and culture in a delightful way.
8 – 10 April 2023
Retreat Accommodation and Food:
Dol is an ancient settlement whose first inhabitants date back to prehistoric times. It is a place that evokes a deeper sense of connection to a simpler, more wholesome way of life. Dol is nestled into a lush and majestic green landscape, which is pronounced by lavender fields, olive groves, vineyards, and pinewood forest, and beautifully framed by the distant blue sea and sky. Dol remains unpopulated most of the year. The village features two restaurants & a cafe.
Retreat venue offers the comforts of a home away from home including:
– outdoor yoga terrace and indoor yoga shala
– 2 living rooms
– outdoor and indoor dining areas
– organic fruits and vegetables garden
– 2 patios and a sundeck
– 3 kitchenettes with tea-making corners
– 2 Libraries with inspiring books, music, films, games & art supplies
– 3 washing machines
– Wi-Fi in all indoor and outdoor areas with an enclosed garden.
Daily you´ll enjoy freshly prepared dalmatian vegetarian and vegan food with attention to special dietary options.
Evening Marie is the co-founder of the retreat and she´ll lead morning yoga classes, based on Integrated Holistic Yoga Sadhana and „deep dive“ sessions honoring and celebrating Divine renewal during Easter weekend. Morning yoga sadhana is a concept to introduce you to yoga as a holistic, mind-body-spirit-based teachings and practices that support your retreat journey, aswell your life journey in general. Evening has a background in the fine arts and is a certified yoga therapist, reiki master, bio-energist and spiritual life coach. As the program manager and primary host during all events at Suncokret, Evening Marie blends holistic traditions with intuition to render a transcendental holistic lifestyle experience that is appropriate for both new and seasoned path-walkers alike.
Stipe is a Hvar Island native with a lifetime of hands-on experience in the local customs, culture, and cuisine. He is a certified Agro-Tourism manager and a gifted Chef who has worked in some of the most renowned restaurants on the island. He has trained aspiring chefs and restaurant owners in the art of creating delicious and authentic Dalmatian cuisine and prepares delicious, nourishing meals during the retreats, sourced from local ingredients, often those found in his gardens and fields. At the encouragement of his wife, Evening Marie, Stipe opened his family’s home, heart and mind to yoga and holistic healing modalities combined with the Dalmatian way of life.
Rooms and Suites:
€ 370.- per person in a twin/double room, shared bath
€ 400.- single room with shared bath
€ 430.- Master Suite for two, private bath
€ 460.- Mini-Suite for one person, private bath
€ 340.- per person in a cottage, for a group of 4
€ 460.- per person in a cottage for 2
A 20% early-bird discount is offered for bookings secured 60+ days before arrival!
– 2 nights accommodation
– morning yoga classes
– deep dive sessions
– sacred Opening & Closing Circle with program intro & conclusion on arrival & departure date
– chakra test to assess your overall state of being (at retreat start)
– 2 brunches, 2 dinners & one afternoon snack
– water, mineral water, tea and herbal drinks at each meal
– a daily helping of seasonal fruits & treats
– free access to tea corners w/organic herbs
– A Program Manual with daily prompts to help you focus on key areas of yourself and your life
– free use of a beach towel & foam mat
– free use of a Yoga Kit (mat, mat bag, block, strap, blanket, cushion & protective foam mat)
– free wi-fi in all indoors and outdoors areas of the retreat venue
– essential toiletries
– conceptualized daily outings to gorgeous towns, villages & beaches
– free transfers from & to the Stari Grad or Jelsa Ports
– free parking spots at the retreat venue
– local tourist taxes
Upon request, it is possible to come few days before or stay longer.