The goal of this retreat on a beautiful island of Hvar, is to recognize what creates stress and to learn how to awake natural mechanisms for releasing it. One of the ways to achieve it, is through gentle, mindful yoga, TRE® (Tension Release Exercises) and the use of essential oils of therapeutic quality.
21 – 27 August 2022
Accommodation and Food:
Retreat house in the village of Dol offers rooms and cottages for 1 to 4 persons. There is a possibility to book rooms with shared or en suite bath. There is an area in the garden to take brunch and dinners, as well many corners to relax and enjoy.
In the mornings you can make a coffee or tea on your own and later on taste some of the delicious vegetarian-vegan-dalmatian meals (brunch and dinner).
Yoga- and Workshop Facilitators:
Evening Marie is the co-founder of the retreat, with over 20 years of experience teaching holistic lifestyle tools through her visionary project called „Suncokret“ (Sunflower). She will lead morning yoga classes with focus on the inner space within you that is already at peace. Evening has trained in various yoga styles and traditions, in both Europe and India, including Suryasakti Yoga (an Ashtanga-Vinyasa-based practice), Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan, and the Integrated Approach to Yoga Therapy, as taught by Yogacharya Saji at the International Vasishta Yoga Research Foundation in India. As a certified Yoga Therapist, Reiki Master, Bioenergy Therapist and Quantum-Touch Healer, Evening is passionate about sharing the more subtle, healing powers of yoga and complementary holistic practices, as the means to conducting a balanced and blissful life.
Davorka Tolić is a business consultant, coach, yogateacher and TRE (Tension Release Exercises) & Essential Oils educator. Davorka worked in the field of education for over 15 years. Her specialty is interpersonal relationships and soft skills. Throughout her career, she has conducted over 1500 group training sessions and has given hundreds of hours of in-person and online coaching. Davorka offers individual training and workshops in Aroma Freedom Technique and Raindrop Massage. She also uses essential oils as part of TRE and yoga sessions.
Stipe (Steve) is the co-founder, so-host and head chef of the retreat. At the encouragement of his wife, Evening Marie, Stipe opened his family’s home, heart and mind to foreign yet equally holistic and wholesome lifestyle pathways and people, and therefore helped co-create the first holistic lifestyle center in Croatia to blend yoga and holistic healing modalities with the Dalmatian way of life. He is a certified Agro-Tourism manager, experienced organic farmer, olive-oil producer and wine-maker. He has worked in some of the most renowned restaurants on the island. You can enjoy his delicious, nourishing meals during retreats, sourced from local fresh ingredients.
Rooms / Suites:
€ 1110.- per person, twin/double room for 2
€ 1200.- private room, shared bathroom
€ 1290.- per person in a suite for 2 (master suite)
€ 1380.- one person suite with private bath (mini suite)
€ 1380.- per person, in a cottage for 2, with two separate rooms, kitchenette, bath, patio or balcony
€ 1080.- per person, in a cottage for 3, with two separate rooms, kitchenette, bath, patio or balcony
€ 1020.- per person, in a cottage for 4, with two separate rooms, kitchenette, bath, patio or balcony
10% Early-bird discount for bookings made 60+ days prior to the event start.
Book 2 event weeks and receive 1 free cross-over night + a 20 % discount on your selected package!
What is included:
– 6 nights accommodation
– veg. brunch and dinners daily
– water, mineral water, tea and herbal drinks at each meal
– free access to tea corners with organic herbs
– daily morning yoga classes
– chakra test to assess your overall state of being (at retreat start)
– daily deep-dive into TRE (Tension Release Excercises) and the use of essential oils
– 30-min Essential Oils Consultation with Davorka
– a program manual with daily questions to help you focus on key areas of yourself and your life each day
– free transfers from & to the Stari Grad Port (on arival and departure day)
– conceptualized daily outings to gorgeous towns, villages & beaches
– free access to library of books, magazines, music, films, games & art supplies
– free use of a Yoga Kit (mat, mat bag, block, strap, blanket, cushion & protective foam mat)
– free use of a beach towel
– free use of a foam mat
– essential toiletries
– local tourist taxes
– 60-minute „Raindrop“ Essential Oils Massage with Davorka – € 75.-
– Wide choice of optional holistic treatments & workshops that you can add to your package, according to your personal needs, with Evening Marie