This mini retreat is designed to help you open, heal, and magnify your heart center, enabling you to invite and become a magnet for the love you truly need and deserve. In honor of Valentine’s Day, yogic philosophy and technology will be shared to help explore the Anahata (Heart Chakra). There will be yogaclasses with focus on Anahata, meditation, mudra, and journaling exercises. A cupid tarot will give you clues on how to attract deeper love into your life, while a „love spell“ will act as a magnet to draw the love you are seeking to you.
10 – 12 February 2023
Food and Accommodation:
In a serene village situated at the hills of Stari Grad, Hvar Island, you can book single or double rooms and cottages. This retreat centre has a long tradition since 2004 and it´s one of the first yoga retreat centers in Europe.
The food is prepared from a Dalmatian chef, with love and fresh ingredients, some of which is from their own garden. You can enjoy a rich vegetarian brunch and dinner, with vegan, gluten free and other dietary options.
Evening Marie is the co-founder and program manager of Suncokret Retreat. During the retreat weeks she´ll lead morning yoga classes, based on Integrated Holistic Yoga Lifestyle Program (IHYLP) and afternoon „deep dive“ sessions. This is a concept to introduce you to yoga as a holistic, mind-body-spirit-based teachings and practices that support your retreat journey, aswell your life journey in general. Evening has a background in the fine arts and is a certified yoga therapist, reiki master, bio-energist and spiritual life coach. As the program manager and primary host during all events at Suncokret, Evening Marie blends holistic traditions with intuition to render a transcendental holistic lifestyle experience that is appropriate for both new and seasoned path-walkers alike.
Stipe is a Hvar Island native with a lifetime of hands-on experience in the local customs, culture, and cuisine. He is a certified Agro-Tourism manager and a gifted Chef who has worked in some of the most renowned restaurants on the island. He has trained aspiring chefs and restaurant owners in the art of creating delicious and authentic Dalmatian cuisine and prepares delicious, nourishing meals during the retreats, sourced from local ingredients, often those found in his gardens and fields. At the encouragement of his wife, Evening Marie, Stipe opened his family’s home, heart and mind to yoga and holistic healing modalities combined with the Dalmatian way of life.
Prices for 2 nights/3 days retreat:
Rooms and Suites:
€ 370.- per person in a twin/double room, shared bath
€ 400.- single room with shared bath
€ 430.- Master Suite for two, private bath
€ 460.- Mini-Suite for one person, private bath
€ 340.- per person in a cottage, for a group of 4
€ 460.- per person in a cottage for 2
What is included?
– 2 nights accommodation
– 2 brunches, 2 dinners & one afternoon snack
– water, mineral water, tea and herbal drinks at each meal
– daily Integrated Morning Yoga Sadhana practice adjusted to participants‘ level and the event theme
– two „deep dive“ sessions
– chakra test to assess your overall state of being (at retreat start)
– Cupid Tarot
– free consultation with a holistic lifestyle coach
– free access to tea corners w/organic herbs
– program manual with daily prompts to help you focus on key areas of yourself and your life each day
free use of a Yoga Kit (mat, mat bag, block, strap, blanket, cushion & protective foam mat)
– free access to library of books, magazines, music, films, games & art supplies
– free use of a beach towel & foam mat
– free wi-fi in all indoors and outdoors areas of the retreat venue
– essential toiletries
– conceptualized daily outings to gorgeous towns, villages & beaches
– free transfers from & to the Stari Grad or Jelsa Ports (on arrival and departure day)
– Friday driving tour of Dol (the home of the retreat center) on arrival
– Saturday morning walking tour through Dol
– Saturday mid-day visit to Stari Grad town and beaches
– tour of the UNESCO-protected Stari Grad Plain on Sunday
– Sunday visit to Jelsa town and beaches
– local tourist taxes