This is a special course for everybody who wants to learn ecological building in theory and practise, aswell have a relaxing holiday with yoga and meditation in a selfsustainable campsite. In a joyfull learning atmosphere you can learn:
– eco construction techniques and materials
– efficient use of water, energy and electricity
– site selection and building position
– detailing and eco refurbishment
– passive solar design
– hands-on experience working with natural stone and wood
– how to design a building layout that suits your needs
Living in an eco building, brings you closer to nature, boosts your well-being and allows you to live your ecological values.
Accommodation and Food:
Situated in a tranquil olive grove, just 15 minutes walk from the sea and the harbour village Milna, this place is giving people the opportunity to live in harmony with nature.
Sabine Engelhardt is an architect, joiner and geomancer, who is the innitiator of the Gea Viva project. Being passionate about eco building, she has, together with friends and volunteers, built most structures on site. Sabine is an award-winning architect with over ten year’s xperience, and has taught construction design part-time at Preston University for three years. She has designed and constructed her own tiny eco strawable house, which you can see on site. During retreats she will lead yoga and meditation classes aswell.
one person in glamping hut with private terrace
one person in glamping tent or own camper van
one person in own tent
– seven nights‘ accommodation
– vegetarian full board: breakfast, lunch, supper, jointly prepared in a cosy outdoor kitchen
– six days of teaching in theory and practice with an in depth-tour of the buildings on site
– course materials
– daily yoga and meditation sessions in a beautiful geodesic dome space