„Suncokret“ is one of the first retreat places in Croatia, dating back in 2004, situated in the village of Dol on the most sunniest croatian island Hvar.
In April you can participate at the retreat with resident teacher Evening Marie with her holistic program of yoga and reiki workshops and/or treatments.
6 – 11 April 2020
12 – 17 April 2020
6 – 17 April 2020
Accommodation and Food:
In the retreat house and cottages „Suncokret“ you can book double or single rooms with en suite or shared bath. Vegetarian and vegan meals (breakfasts and dinners) are freshly prepared by chef Stipe.
Evening Marie (Eve) – a vivacious ex-pat New Yorker, is Suncokret’s program manager, residential yoga therapist, energy worker and spiritual life coach.
Stipe (Steve) – a laid-back Hvar Island native, is a certified chef and agro-tourism manager who acts as the chef, logistics manager and local guide for Suncokret.
5 nights / six days retreat:
€ 800.- private single room, shared cottage bathroom
€ 875.- private single room with en-suite bathroom
€ 750.- per person – shared room (twin or double), shared cottage bathroom
€ 825.- per person – shared room (twin or double) with en-suite bathroom
11 nights / 12 days retreat:
€ 1600.- private single room, shared cottage bathroom
€ 1750.- private single room with en-suite bathroom
€ 1500.- per person – shared room (twin or double), shared cottage bathroom
€ 1650.- per person – shared room (twin or double) with en-suite bathroom
– free transfer from the Stari Grad Port on the start date at 16.30
– twice daily integrated holistic yoga lifestyle program – varies according to the event theme
– two daily vegetarian meals during your program stay (+ Dinner on program start date & Breakfast on the conclusion date)
– daily outings to places of interest including waterfront towns, beautiful beaches, historical sights and hidden spots in nature
– daily „mauna“ (quiet reflection time) from 10 pm – 7 am
– free library access: assortment of books, music, films & games
– free transfer to the Stari Grad Port on departure date at 10.45