Situated in thes stone house on the outskirts of Korčula (old) town, the main center of the Korčula island, enjoy a full retreat program with amazing views of the sea and mediterranean sceneries. Roll your yogamat direct at the sea, in olive groves or other secluded places or beaches, practicing classical hatha yoga.
5 – 12 September 2020
You can book single or double rooms in an old renovated stone house. All of the rooms have their own bath. Terrace with view, palmtrees and closeness to the old town of Korčula, make this retreat house perfect for a joyfull Mediterranean holiday.
Mojca Bajt studied at Arhanta Yoga Ashram Netherlands, wich is a part of Arhanta Yoga Ashram India. This is a center for yoga teacher trainings based at the ancient principles and philosophy of yoga.
Prices (per person):
€ 1248.- double room with double bed, suitable for couple, friends and family
€ 1275.- shared double room
€ 1425.- single room
– daily energizing morning yoga classes, meditation and breathing excercises
– restorative yoga sesseions in the evening
– vegetarian, vegan and raw food (breakfast, lunch and dinner), fish upon request
– boat tour around the Korcula archipelago, with dinner on the boat and evening Yoga class at one of the secluded islets
– transfers from/to Korcula harbour to/from the accommodation
– visit to organic honey bee farm, learning about amazing life of bees, with picnic
– hikings on the island
– visit to biodiverse ecological olive grove farm with wild mediterranean herbs workshop
– excursion to the national nature park Island Mljet